Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Iseng

My Best Friends List :

1.Shangita Dyah Nirmala
fun and best friend forever

2.Pradipta Ratu Kinasih
suck without her jokes :)

3.Rafidha Azar Dea
Pretty laugh

4.Nadia 'afiyah
My best friend, she likes Ipin

5.Shafira Azzahira
Anna Sui lovers!


My Favorite Song List :

1. Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
2. B.O.B ft Bruno Mars - Nothin' On You
3. Beyonce - Hello (not Halo)
4. Glee - Dont Stop Believin
5. Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone
6. A Rocket to the Moon - Not a Second to Waste
7. Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson - Superhuman
etc

My Favorite Movie List :

1. Madagascar 2
2. Avatar
3. Laskar Pelangi
4. Bolt
5. Astro Boy
6. The Last Airbender
7. Sang Pemimpi
8. Hachiko

My Favorite Things List :

1. My Handphone!!
2. Nintendo DS
3. Cajuput Oil (?)


byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment